Experience and highly organised Architect, with proven efficiency in Project man- agement in infrastructure Architecture. Performing critical analyse of application design requirement and specifications.
I have a thorough working knowledge of and practical experience with middleware cloud architectures and their supporting infrastructures, as well as a good under- standing of cloud and DevOps models and technologies
Proven versatility across multiple technologies, applications, and industries with the ability to design, estimate, propose, build, and document enterprise class architec- ture solutions and systems based on SOA technology offerings in complex envi- ronments (Highly Available and Clustered). Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, conducive to team develop- ment, work under own initiative. Ability to prioritise tasks and work concurrently on multiple tasks.
Profound knowledge of architectural tools and technical applications with proven quality assurance, risk management and change management expertise.
Electronics and Telecommunication
4 Years Course
12 Years Course
• Responsible for support of Application Development’s Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) initiatives by developing, implementing, and overseeing the organisation’s approach to service development, management and monitoring.
• Worked with customer engineering, development, and operations teams by aligning their requirements and use cases to the functional capabilities of existing solutions.
• Ensure that solutions conform to policies and standards and integrate with other parts of the IT infrastructure.
• Also, serve as a advocate within organisation, architecting the right solutions and ensuring they are implemented and supported in an innovative and reliable way.
• Worked with development teams to streamline their software development processes through the appropriate application and utilization of SOA techniques and services while improving performance and quality.
• Communicate effectively with Infrastructure and Networks stakeholders in other parts of the business and externally.
• Experience with agile development methods.
Associate Operation Manager
• Supporting WebSphere Application Server, IBM Http Server, Weblogic, IBM Portal, WebSphere MQ.(MQ in non-Production environment).
• Assisting developers/application owners with problem resolution as necessary.
• Involved in bridge calls with other team leads and developers for resolving the high priority issues for high availability production systems and also supported deployment into Pre-production and Production Environments (manual & thought deployment tool).
Middleware & Automation
• Deploy enterprise application through console and scripts, for all the applications in WebSphere, WebLogic and WebFocus servers. This also includes, making all necessary changes in script for upgraded environment.
• Configuring of JDBC Providers, Data Source, Virtual Hosting. Global Security, LDAP at preferred scope and created users roles.
• Automate new changes in environment for time utilisation by create JYTHON scripting for starting, stopping servers, installing application, creating custom properties, JVM changes, synchronising of nodes etc. Involved in troubleshooting and resolving problems encountered and Documentation of all procedures and any other important issue.
• Work with scripting languages for WSADMIN like JYTHON and SHELL.
IBM WebSphere Products
• Involved in IBM WebSphere Application server V6.1 installation, configura- tion and management. Worked on horizontal clustering and vertical clus- tering for Work Load Management (WLM) and Fail over.
• Having good knowledge at configuration of WAS V6.0/v6.1 including pro- files management.
• Analysed native log files using the Log Analyzer and diagnosed applica- tion server problems and interacting with IBM support (PMR services) to solve problems.
• Monitored Applications, Generated thread dumps / Heap dumps to check for system objects using IBM Thread/Heap analyzer.
• Involved in troubleshooting and resolving problems encountered and Doc- umentation of all procedures and any other important issue.
• WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.5.5 and Liberty Profile
• WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.0
• WebSphere Application Server, ND v6.1
Infrastructure Design & Analysis
Cloud Infrastructure Design & DevOps
WAS, JBoss, Weblogic & Tomcat
F5, ESB & Xml Gateway
WebSEAL & CA Siteminder
Created by PRASHANT KC